Account Executive - PR
PAN India – Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru
The Account Executive will work closely with the team of communication practitioners, gaining broad exposure to senior leadership at Adfactors PR. They will undertake research and analysis, media monitoring, client collateral and document development, execution of social media and digital strategies, media relations and outreach. In an increasingly competitive and rapidly changing environment, the Account Executive will leverage creative thinking to find innovative and compliant concepts that will effectively engage key stakeholders over time.
An ideal candidate would be self-motivated and hardworking, ready to acquire the skills necessary to become a successful communications practitioner and advisor to clients across different sectors and geographies, offering various products and services. They would possess a sense of curiosity, strategic thinking and planning, aspiration to learn, and the agility to adapt to the needs of the rapidly changing client expectations. Sound knowledge of ever-changing digital trends would be preferred.
- Leverage relationships with traditional and digital media relevant to the industry for brand building, client reputation and outreach.
- Stay updated on recent industry and media trends.
- Develop written copy and media materials such as client briefings, press releases, media pitches and digital content.
- Disseminate, follow-up, and ensure desired output on all traditional/ social media activities, including media releases, press conferences, exclusive interactions, mapping social media handles of the client, its spokespeople and news publications.
- Research, compile and analyze client media coverage.
- Assist the team in ideation, development and execution of PR plans.
- Regularly connect internal teams and clients to ensure efficient and productive interactions.
- Maintain a contact directory of clients and regularly update relevant media lists.
Skills & Values
- Continuous learning approach towards business and understanding the core sector and media trends.
- Respect towards all client requirements demonstrating complete client centricity.
- Ability to collaborate and nurture positive working relationships with clients, colleagues within the agency and across the network.
- Demonstrate thinking and innovation skills during challenging projects.
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in maintaining transparency and humility in a fast-paced environment with multiple client demands.
- Growth-oriented approach towards building a career in communication.
- Ability to work independently to meet expectations without much hand-holding. The candidate should be resourceful and have problem-solving qualities.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to create their schedule and routine to keep themselves focused on the task.
- Willingness to learn and use digital tools and other company-specific digital platforms.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to think creatively or use tools to flesh out ideas.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication/ PR/ Journalism from a reputed institute, or an MBA in Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in a PR/ digital agency, preferably in handling clients
Submit your Resume