Account Manager - PR
PAN India – Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru
The Account Manager will be the engine for client accounts and play an important role in developing plans for each of our clients, addressing business requirements or concerns with the right solutions and then leading the team to execute flawlessly. They will lead all aspects of planning and execution, including communications, event management, brand reputation management, effective media relations, influencer relations and incorporating digital plans for the clients.
The ideal candidate will be a curious individual, constantly consuming, reading, listening and meeting stakeholders to stay on top of cultural trends, consumer behaviour and the media plan. They will have an eagle eye for details, a quick learning curve, the ability to understand complex issues and the skill of demonstrating awareness and curiosity to propose qualified opinions on communicating the clients’ visions to the world. Knowledge of and the flexibility to adapt to the new landscape around the digital world would be preferred.
- Lead, manage and execute multiple client operations, including media advisories, weekly reports, and ensure adherence to timelines, budgets and quality standards.
- Contribute to developing client plans with the team to create key communication messages across the traditional and digital platforms.
- Help clients navigate the dynamic communications environment, relevant trends, important influencers, and proactive manage their reputation.
- Actively build and nurture client relationships to build trust, confidence and client satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships with all key journalists and influencers in the client universe.
- Work closely with Account Directors in generating new business leads.
- Motivate the team regularly to improve the client satisfaction score and client retention ratio.
- Assist the team in keeping track of upcoming news stories, preparing media pitches, and overseeing the execution of plans.
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues across departments and skillsets to deliver as one team.
- Establish a healthy work environment by giving regular feedback to juniors on their work and supporting them in all aspects of their job.
Skills & Values
- Continuous learning approach towards business and understanding the core sector and media trends.
- Respect towards all client requirements demonstrating complete client centricity.
- Ability to collaborate and nurture positive working relationships with clients, colleagues within the agency and across the network.
- Demonstrate thinking and innovation skills during challenging projects.
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in maintaining transparency and humility in fast-paced environment with multiple client demands.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to create their schedule and routine to keep themselves focused on the task.
- Willingness to learn and use digital tools and other company-specific digital platforms.
- Time consciousness, i.e., the ability to value their own time as well as their colleagues’. Setting meetings and deadlines at appropriate hours to ensure you’re working in sync with everyone else.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to think creatively or use tools to flesh out ideas.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/ PR/ Journalism from a reputed institute, or an MBA in Marketing
- At least 6 to 8 years experience in a PR/ digital agency, preferably in handling clients
Submit your Resume