Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru
Digital at Adfactors PR
We already have 200+ digital professionals working on social media marketing, content marketing, and influencer marketing, with a strong focus on corporate and B2B communications. These professionals include digital planners, data analysts, content strategists, graphic designers, and influencer marketing professionals. Many of them are embedded within our expertise and sector-focused teams, to provide an integrated communication offering to our clients.
While we continue to strengthen our digital brand marketing offering, we are working on designing and scaling a new data-driven, counsel-led, impact-focused digital reputation management offering. Our focus is on the areas of corporate branding, CXO positioning, B2B marketing, employee engagement, and key opinion leader advocacy, around our strengths in corporate, financial, technology, healthcare, public affairs, social impact, and crisis communications.
Our digital reputation teams work at the intersection of corporate communication/ reputation management and digital technology/ data analytics. They work closely with our public relations teams to:
- Analyze search and social media data, undertake industry research, understand the client's reputation opportunities and challenges, and create data-driven, counsel-led, impact-focused digital reputation solutions, with a focus on LinkedIn.
- Create a LinkedIn-first content strategy to create, curate, and cross-post long-form content for the company page and key CXO, employee, and influencer profiles.
- Create infographics, carousels, videos, and newsletters to present complex facts and narratives in a compelling and engaging manner.
- The content will link the company's initiatives to larger narratives around nation-building, ESG/ sustainability/ social impact/ governance, purpose/ leadership/ culture/ diversity, and digital transformation/ innovation/ market disruption.
- Convert press releases into multimedia press kits with infographics, visual summaries, LinkedIn/ Twitter copies, and video interviews.
- Map online journalists, digital content creators, and key opinion leaders with influence around niche topics and industries, build relationships with them, and engage them in advocacy programs for our clients.
- Map and track reputation risks to our clients, create risk preparedness plans, and manage crisis situations and incidents for our clients.
About the Role
We are looking for Digital Strategists with 3-5 years of experience to work with some of our digital teams in Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru. They will:
- Develop an overall understanding of the client's reputation opportunities and challenges, the broader media and conversational ecosystem in which the client is situated, and the ever-changing toolkit to protect and strengthen the client's reputation.
- Lead on directly understanding client briefs, creating customized solutions, briefing different team members, synchronizing their workstreams, putting together the pitch deck, and participating in business development pitches.
- Lead on working with the team to put together the analysis and recommendations for retainer clients for quarterly reviews.
- Broad experience in digital marketing including content marketing, social media marketing, and influencer marketing, with a focus on reputation management, B2B marketing and LinkedIn marketing.
- Experience in working with complex businesses like infrastructure, energy, healthcare, financial services, and education and new economy businesses like FinTech, HealthTech, EdTech, and EnterpriseTech.
- At least some digital agency experience and ideally some experience in public relations agencies.
- Experience in directly understanding client briefs, creating customized solutions, and participating in business development pitches.
- A track record of stability and demonstrated growth in previous roles and an intention to build a long-term career with us.
- Strategic and digital acumen, critical thinking, creativity, self-motivation, time management, and eagerness to learn new skills and mindsets.
We are looking for strong digital strategists who want to work in smart nimble multi-functional teams with appropriate fit-for-use technologies, create powerful work in important sectors, and make a real impact on our clients’ businesses.
About Adfactors PR
Adfactors PR is the largest public relations agency in India and the 53rd largest across the world. Our clients include some of the largest corporations, conglomerates, financial institutions, and trade bodies, as well as some of the most innovative start-ups and unicorns. We have a track record of successfully delivering on complex and challenging communications briefs – often characterized by high stakes, urgency, and a sense of uncertainty about the potential outcomes.
Submit your Resume