Social Media & Search Analyst
Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru
Digital at Adfactors PR
We already have 200+ digital professionals working on social media marketing, content marketing, and influencer marketing, with a strong focus on corporate and B2B communications. These professionals include digital planners, data analysts, content strategists, graphic designers, and influencer marketing professionals. Many of them are embedded within our expertise and sector-focused teams, to provide an integrated communication offering to our clients.
While we continue to strengthen our digital brand marketing offering, we are working on designing and scaling a new data-driven, counsel-led, impact-focused digital reputation management offering. Our focus is on the areas of corporate branding, CXO positioning, B2B marketing, employee engagement, and key opinion leader advocacy, around our strengths in corporate, financial, technology, healthcare, public affairs, social impact, and crisis communications.
Our digital reputation teams work at the intersection of corporate communication/ reputation management and digital technology/ data analytics. They work closely with our public relations teams to:
- Analyze search and social media data, undertake industry research, understand the client's reputation opportunities and challenges, and create data-driven, counsel-led, impact-focused digital reputation solutions, with a focus on LinkedIn.
- Create a LinkedIn-first content strategy to create, curate, and cross-post long-form content for the company page and key CXO, employee, and influencer profiles.
- Create infographics, carousels, videos, and newsletters to present complex facts and narratives in a compelling and engaging manner.
- The content will link the company's initiatives to larger narratives around nation-building, ESG/ sustainability/ social impact/ governance, purpose/ leadership/ culture/ diversity, and digital transformation/ innovation/ market disruption.
- Convert press releases into multimedia press kits with infographics, visual summaries, LinkedIn/ Twitter copies, and video interviews.
- Map online journalists, digital content creators, and key opinion leaders with influence around niche topics and industries, build relationships with them, and engage them in advocacy programs for our clients.
- Map and track reputation risks to our clients, create risk preparedness plans, and manage crisis situations and incidents for our clients.
About the Role
We are looking for Social Media and Search Analysts with 3-5 years of experience to work with some of our digital teams in Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru. They will:
- Lead on digital reputation audits for pitches, quarterly reviews, and special projects. This will involve using search intent and social conversation data to map the overall media and conversational ecosystem in which the client is situated, identify the client's reputation opportunities and challenges, and recommend routes to create content and engage with influencers and key opinion leaders.
- Lead on media, social media, and search tracking for ongoing reputation management retainers and crisis/ incident management projects.
- Experience in SEO, ORM, media research, and industry research across digital agencies, media research agencies, or technology consulting firms, with ideally some experience in public relations agencies.
- Capabilities in keyword analysis, Google Discovery analysis, media analysis, influencer mapping, and social media conversation analysis.
- Expertise in tools like Meltwater, Talkwalker, Brandwatch, SEMRush, and Answer The Public.
- Ability to go beyond the automated dashboards and link data to the client’s industry context and reputation needs to get to actionable insights.
- Experience in working with complex businesses like infrastructure, energy, healthcare, financial services, and education and new economy businesses like FinTech, HealthTech, EdTech, and EnterpriseTech.
- A track record of stability and demonstrated growth in previous roles and an intention to build a long-term career with us.
- Strategic and digital acumen, critical thinking, creativity, self-motivation, time management, and eagerness to learn new skills and mindsets.
We are looking for strong analysts who want to work in smart nimble multi-functional teams with appropriate fit-for-use technologies, create powerful work in important sectors, and make a real impact on our clients’ businesses.
About Adfactors PR
Adfactors PR is the largest public relations agency in India and the 53rd largest across the world. Our clients include some of the largest corporations, conglomerates, financial institutions, and trade bodies, as well as some of the most innovative start-ups and unicorns. We have a track record of successfully delivering on complex and challenging communications briefs – often characterized by high stakes, urgency, and a sense of uncertainty about the potential outcomes.
Submit your Resume